Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hiatus

I haven't posted anything in a few days. But for good reason. In the past week I've celebrated my 20th birthday, Reunited with friends and family members, Worked retail, and commenced in the traditional Thanksgiving festivities.

But I'll gone for a little while longer.

I'm knee deep in something called called "Finals Week" and lets just say I have plenty of work to do.

But soon I shall return.

Sidebar: One thing that I've realized over the past few months is that Negativity and Hate will get you no more. Life is far too Beautiful and none us will be here forever. Please Smile.

Also...

Some of the content on here will change slightly when I return. Moving away from certain types of post from now on.

Anddddd....

This has absolutely nothing to do with anything I was just talking about but this movie is Fantastic.



Spread[Peace&Love+Dreams]

1 comment:

Design Logos

Followers

Twitter