Monday, February 1, 2010

The End.

I was on the verge of deleting this blog a few days ago. One often gets rather bored with the simple "copy and paste" format that blogs all over the Internet seem to follow. Not to mention, Spring semester just start...and homework has already piled up (I don't really have time to blog). But sitting back and going over some of my older post, you can't help but want to pick things up again.

This blog is similar to a journal in a sense. I attach words and photos and to images and music that inspired me at the time of the post. All of these pictures and garments and people featured mean a great deal to me. Mainly because they are the driving force for my dreams and goals as an Artist. Fashion is the main focus here but ART drives my life and Ithink I lost that for a short period of time. I am now in a city and surrounded by people who can make my Dreams & Art come to life. So now it's time to go to work.....

Fin....


Spread[Peace&Love+Dreams]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design Logos

Followers

Twitter