Monday, February 15, 2010

Free.

Sewn From The Soul from Alejandro on Vimeo.



Today, I stumbled across this video and accompanying website for an up and coming project from the good folks at Street Etiquette. I must say, it is rather refreshing to witness style being presented in such a manner (especially from people who are the same color as I am). I have been following SE for some time and this project solidifies them (in my mind) as figures with a purpose or goal when it comes to the Art they create. Its one thing to make/wear beautiful garments. But to create true works of Beauty that also stimulate ones minds (and spreads a positive message) is a rarity these days.

Street Etiquette: Sewn from the Soul



Spread[Peace&Love+Dreams]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design Logos

Followers

Twitter